Saturday, July 6, 2013

Carson's blog post

Hi -  This is Carson.  Today we had a great time in DC!  We went to all the Monuments and Memorial in the Tidal Basin and Mall.  I liked the Jefferson Memorial best because you could take the elevator underneath to the museum.  I rode my unicycle everywhere we went. It is really hot and humid here.  Trying to keep my BG up with all the exercise is tricky!  Here is a video clip I made for KXLY's Good Morning Northwest tv show/  Mark Peterson wanted something from me to show on the show next week! I made another one in front of the Jefferson Memorial.  Oh yeah, we met our first CC family tonight in the hotel lobby.   I can't wait til Children's Congress starts on Monday.  Here are some pics from today.
 WORLD WAR II MEMORIAL
 IDAHO at the WORLD WAR II MEMORIAL
 REFLECTING POOL
 LINCOLN MEMORIAL
 VIETNAM MEMORIAL....notice the Washington Monument in the reflection!
 KOREAN WAR MEMORIAL
 JEFFERSON MEMORIAL
Relaxing after a long day of Sight-seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment