Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Will you come walk with me on my team, Carson's Cruisers, at the Walk to Cure Diabetes Sept 21?

One month from tomorrow, Sept 21, my family and I will be walking (well, I will probably be unicycling, as usual!) in the Walk to Cure Diabetes!  I would love for you to join us!  IF you come, and donate at least $15 to JDRF, you will get a Carson's Cruisers t shirt that our family designed....It is pretty cool!  We have LOTS of fun and it is for a great cause!  I have worked pretty hard this year raising money for JDRF and awareness for T1D..... can you come walk on my team on Sunday, Sept 21?  Check- in is at 10 am and the walk starts at 11 am at Riverfront Park (Northbank pavilion) in Spokane!  You can click on the link to my page to donate money and sign up!!  Thanks everyone!   There may be some surprise walkers on my team that you don't want to miss!!!  :) We are hoping for 50 walkers this year!!

http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/carsonscruisers





No comments:

Post a Comment