Wednesday, February 13, 2019

2018 JDRF ONE Walk

(Carson) This was my 9th JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes! I have always unicycled the 5K, but this year I had some friends from school coming and decided to walk with them. It was really weird not to unicycle and people at the walk kept asking me where my unicycle was, but I was glad I got to walk with my team this year!!

(Fondra)  I am still on the verge of tears at all the support we had today for the JDRF One Walk! So many drove over an hour to walk with us today, some drove 2 hours, many changed plans for the day, several worked out time off work, and we could not be more grateful! We were 56 supporters strong for CARSON'S CRUISERS today!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! I am seriously in tears right now...you guys have no idea what this means to Carson and our family!  Thank you!!! (The amazng Mbuza family in the bottom right corner made it after our photo!)


































No comments:

Post a Comment