Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Meeting Russ Fulcher, candidate for Idaho U.S. Representative District 1

This Fall, when the Idaho Republican Candidate Bus Tour came through CdA, I jumped at the opportunity to meet the man who might be taking Representative Labrador's spot as U.S. Representative in my district. I was able to talk with Mr. Fulcher, tell him my diagnosis story, and explain to him about the Special Diabetes Program. He had not heard of it and I was excited to tell him how important it was to T1Ds. He gave me his card and asked me to email him more information about the SDP and make sure he knows when the bill needs to be signed, etc. Of course, I did! I was glad when Rep. Fulcher was elected and think we will have a good working relationship!

Idaho U.S. Representative Russ Fulcher



Lt. Governor Brad Little was on the bus tour because he was running for Governor! We talked about the last several T1D Awareness Days at the Capitol that he has been a big part of and he said he would be honored to help me again should be become Governor! And now he is our new Governor!

And, my good friend, Lawrence Denny, Idaho Secretary of State, was on the tour running for his position again! It is always great to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment